Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Going Places

Yes, it's sad to say, but this is my first passport. Like ever. I know, right? No, I've never been outside of the Magnited States of America. I have this thing about flying over water for more than, say, five minutes. Yep, something I need to work on, my mom tells me. I have two major fears in life. Being stranded in the middle of the ocean or the middle of space. Two unlikely scenarios, but still, it could happen. Okay, three fears. Snakes.

And for all of my friends who keep saying, "Hey, you have long hair, I've never seen it down." I know, I know. This is what happens when you don't get a haircut for a year because your fancy schmancy hair person charges ridiculous amounts of money and you have a fear of going to Supercuts because who knows what Edward Scissorhands hair cut you'll walk out with. Just sayin'.

Oh yeah, that passport ... it's for Canada. That's where I'm going soon. And you know you're totally jealous!

No comments: