Sunday, July 25, 2010

Ramones Obsessed



I'm a little obsessed with The Ramones right now. I can't help it. They're on repeat in my car. I have the Wikipedia tab up on my computer at all times. I've been watching documentaries, concert footage, interviews ...

Yes, I've known the hits for a good long while now. I remember when Adios Amigos was in rotation at the radio station I worked at in college. I remember catching Rock N Roll High School in bits and pieces on TV as a kid. And I remember Jordan Catalano singing I Wanna Be Sedated in a classic episode of My So Called Life. But now that I'm in deep with an outline I've been working on for a few weeks, I've become Ramones obsessed.

They're definitely a part of the script as it is now. We'll see how that continues to play out. But it's like my favorite dried fruit trail mix in the bulk bin at Central Market. I just can't get enough.

No comments: