Monday, June 07, 2010

Sucking at the Blog Thing

Sorry I've been sucking so bad at this whole blog thing lately. It's been freakin' busy. Between prepping for our The Spider in the Bathtub reading for The Austin Film Festival on June 13th (please come, please come), setting up meetings for our producer on Spider when she comes to town on Sunday (trying to convince her we need to shoot here) and finishing up our Brother-In-Law script (1 day away from going out)-- days are sneaking away from me. I guess it's better to be busy with film stuff than having too much free time on my hands to ramble about stupid things on my blog like music videos and fan films.

Oh yeah and I'll be in LA June 20th - 26th for meetings and a Love Bug screening at the DGA for the Texas Filmmaker's Showcase.

1 comment:

Ama Livia Reynolds said...

i am so proud of you, my dearest friend.you inspire me and i love you so much. can't wait to see you in nyc.