Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spiders, LA and Mark's Birthday

This weekend was cu-razy! We finished up a very successful reading of The Spider in the Bathtub on Sunday. The only thing that really mattered was that my six year old niece loved it. Then on Monday I took our awesome producer, Victoria around Austin to meet Bob Hudgins, get a tour of Austin Studios and get a tour of Troublemaker Studios. And in a matter of a few hours, I convinced her to take a more serious look at shooting in Austin. Woohoo! And lastly, but not leastly, we celebrated my husband's birthday. He's one kick ass dude for being so patient with me over the last few weeks. I love him ... because he rulez!

So Toddy's been in town since Saturday. Tuesday morning we kicked off a week of work, work, work on upcoming meetings, polishing up scripts and hashing out new story ideas. I think we've come up with at least one new kick ass idea that I'm kind of getting crazy excited about. More in the comedy/fantasy vein. We'll see how it develops.

But we head to LA on Sunday. For two reasons: more meetings, and a screening of Love Bug at the DGA on June 25th. So if you're in Los Angeles next Friday night, please come see it!

All the details you need to know are right here.

No comments: