Saturday, March 06, 2010

What's Cooking?

I'm prepping for another trip to LA. I'll be swapping places with everyone coming here for SXSW. And of course I'll be absent for all of the amazing local films playing while I'm gone. Poop to that. I'll have to live vicariously through my twitter account.

I have a stack of DVDs I'm pouring through before I leave. Trying to get caught up on all the films produced by the folks we're meeting with.

It'll be the first time Toddy and I go to LA as a writing team. Fun times ahead. Lots of meet and greets. But above all else, I'm just giddy to wander the Disney and Fox studio lots. That's always the best. Wandering the sets and poking my head in to see what's cooking. Makes me feel like I'm ten again.

And more than anything else, I'm looking forward to hanging out with friends. Ooh, and M Cafe. Thanks to Mr. Lowery for introducing me to their equivalent of a Big Mac. Oh Lord, it's so freakin' good. So if you have any food recommendations for my LA trip, please send them on. I'm a sucker for yummy food. Just nothing fried, chicken fried or fake fried. I don't do fried.

No comments: