Friday, February 19, 2010

Shit - Location Scout

John and I made our first location scout this morning for the upcoming short film Shit. I took a bunch of photos (with my new fancy iPhone!) and assessed at our light situation. What equipment will we need? What kind of lights? What are the best spots to shoot? What issues are we going to run into?

Because I've got very little to no money for this one, we'll be begging, borrowing and stealing whatever we can to get it made. I hate not having money. But it makes you scrappy and resourceful. Reinforces that silly "can do" attitude.

1 comment:

Roland Alonzo said...

Kat! I'd love to help out with the project! Getting resources, hunting down resources, etc! Independent Filmmaking is intense, but when you have to solve problems creatively, it's the best. It would be no fun if you had everything.