Friday, December 11, 2009

I Heart Mason and Madison!

I first met Mason and Madison in 2005 when they were extras on jumping off bridges. Long, long ago. And then in the spring of 2007, they were in my first teen film class at The Austin School of Film. We've kept in touch over the years and we even started a pretty awesome project together a year and a half ago that we never finished. And of course, I couldn't be more proud of Madison and her role in Friday Night Lights. Even if I have yet to see an episode because I don't have Direct TV. But I've been waiting anxiously and reading all of the amazing reviews.

So I couldn't help giggle all through this video, missing these guys. On the eve of yet another UT student screening, I'm feeling all kinds of proud for all of the students I've had over the years and watching them shine. Not to mention Mason just cracks me up. Nice dorks. :)

No comments: