Tuesday, December 01, 2009

End of the Semester at UT

It's the last week of classes at UT. Yay!!! And Kat doesn't give finals in her class so she won't be there next week. Yay!!!

We had a great panel of filmmakers, Jeff Nichols, Chris Mass, Ron Pippin and Todd Rohal come visit class Monday to inspire and offer nuggets of wisdom to my students. Tomorrow we'll wrap it up with a visit from Jarod Neece from SXSW and an afternoon of extra credit scripts, films and drinks at The Hole in the Wall. I don't drink, but I can be found at a bar once or twice a week. True.

So yeah, it's been a pretty awesome semester. Everyone got along famously (from where I'm standing) and we have some tight projects coming out of this class. So I'm proud. I'm proud of the work that they've put in and that their hearts are all over that screen. They've done a fantastic job.

With that said, here's the screening info for our class. Come see the next Tim Burtons, Judd Apatows and Steven Spielbergs before they make it big.

Advanced Narrative Digital Production UT Class Film Screening
Saturday, December 12th
10am - 11:30am
Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar
Free to the Public

No comments: