Monday, November 09, 2009

Catching Up is Hard to Do

What's hard is juggling stories and scripts. You get super into a character or story and get fast and furious work done and then stumble onto another one and get wrapped up before you've finished working on the one you started on. I have two deadlines quickly approaching. The treatments and the teen comedy script. Both I'm happy and excited to be working on again, but I'm having trouble balancing my work between the two. It makes it so much easier when there's only one project on your desktop that needs attention. They're starting to build up. Alas. It's still cool living in their little angst ridden worlds. As long as my plots and characters don't sneak over from one to the other, I'll be good. But hey, that'd be an interesting experiment.

1 comment:

karen said...

It's kinda like balancing life with two kids...maybe?