Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Procrastination, Procrastination, Procrastination

Let me count the ways:

1) Balance Candler Productions Checkbook, Taxes, Spreadsheets ...
2) Check Twitter
3) Balance my personal checkbook, spreadsheets ...
4) Sync my iTunes to my iPod
5) Check Twitter
6) Bother Mark about technical issues with syncing my iTunes to my iPod
7) File paperwork
8) Check Twitter
9) Talk to a my office mate about his new baby boy.
10) Check Twitter
11) Think about the subtitles I need to finish for Love Bug.

BUT in my defense I did get up at 6:30am and wrote for about three hours at Einstein's Bagels. Ok, I feel better for saying that out loud. I'm just having a hard time getting back into it. I have a Friday looming deadline.

Coming up to my office = No writing will get done. Stick with the coffeeshops, Kat.

1 comment:

mikehedge said...

.... I know the feeling...