Saturday, September 05, 2009

Uncle Pork Chop Meet Poutine

This is me and my beloved cat, Pork Chop. I've had PC Bean since he was born my Sophmore year of college on the back porch of the house on Mayhew Street. He came from a litter of three: Pork Chop, Mashed Potatoes and Pumpkin Pie. Me and PC Bean have been together for a long, long time. Fifteen years to be exact. In fact me and Mark recently decided (and this is a totally morbid thought) that me, Mark and Pork Chop all had to die at the same exact time because we couldn't go on living without each other.

So what a sweet message to get from Mike and Jackie that they've adopted a mini version of Pork Chop. And her name will be Poutine (some sort of dish involving french fries and cheese). Too cute. The only difference, Poutine has two eyes and PC Bean only has one. Welcome to the family Poutine!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Poutine is a little patootie!! I love the resemblance. So sweet!

Ama Livia Reynolds said...

So cute...they're even giving little profile poses! Viva PC! Viva Poutine!