Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Screenplay Workshop - "Kat Discount"



Screenwriters' Master Class
Taught by Jill Chamberlain (The Screenplay Workshop's founding director & a professional screenwriter & story consultant)
Tuesdays 7-9:30 pm
10 weeks (Oct 6-Dec 8)
Central Austin classroom
Syllabus with week-by-week topics available at www.thescreenplayworkshop.org.
All levels welcome ("complete beginners to seasoned professionals")
Questions: registration@thescreenplayworkshop.org
Also offering a 5 week workshop and private script consultation/instruction]

Any new student who registers for The Screenplay Workshop's Fall Master Class and mentions offer code "Kat" will receive $25 off. Plus, if you register by Sept 25th, you'll also receive the early registration discount (another $25 off !! )
Registration info at:
www.thescreenplayworkshop.org.

After sitting in on a class I was really impressed. Ever since I've been using the tools Jill gave me with every script I write and every script I critique. She gets my full support!

No comments: