Friday, August 28, 2009

Prescriptions Says ...


It's been a week and a half of annoying shooting pains in my left arm and then going to the chiropractor to only make matters worse. Any sudden movement, jerk or circling around and around with my left arm sends a sharp pinching, tinging, pinging, astral type pain piercing through my muscles. Oh yeah, and numbing, tenderness and all around frustration. Argh. Damn you left arm!!!!

So after going to the doctor this morning, I'm happy to report that my prescription to get better includes massages, physical therapy and muscle relaxers. Isn't that kind of like a day spa? Dude, sign me up!

5 comments:

Ama Livia Reynolds said...

Do it. Save that arm! Treat it right. You need to write award-winning scripts that will land me a sweet deal as your assistant or something. Meaning I would have to do nothing but make you laugh, boost your spirits with insightful encouragement and rationalization services, plus dance my ass off with you when the moment becomes mandatory.

Kat Candler said...

Maybe the doctor will prescribe that next go around and my insurance can pay you. :)

Mary C. Gardner said...

I highly recommend accupuncture if you don't get the results you're hoping for. It was like a miracle for me when I tried it.

Clay Liford said...

Whoa! You got the hook up! Hey, so I'll be i Austin for Spencer's film in a few days, Kat-tastic! Let's get some face-time in and begin plannin' for the future.

Save me some druuuuuuuuugs, sucka!

Kat Candler said...

I'm all about face time with my good friend, Mr. Liford.