Sunday, July 05, 2009

Please God, Let it Be Good

I'm at the point where I've read my little teen thriller over and over and over and over again. You know how you read a word so many times it starts to not look like a real word anymore? That's the way I see my script now. Does it even make sense anymore? Add more scares ... done. Create more tension ... check. Are the motivations still in check? Consistent? Argh? I don't know!?! Please god, I hope so. I've read this script from cover to cover about 5 or 6 times over the course of three days. I just need to let it rest. I've made some more decent changes, added some scenes, subtracted some scenes, lines ... I'm ready to hand it over again. I'm ready for another conference call on Tuesday. Please, please, please like what I did. I'm not sure what else I can do. I don't want to kill anyone else.

No comments: