Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Love Me - Last of the Notes

After sending over a new draft Sunday night and getting the final round of notes this afternoon, I can safely say, it's way friggin' close. Of course, I might've said "it's way friggin' close" in a blog entry a few weeks ago, but y'know what? I actually mean it this time. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The notes I got are small. No new scenes, only one deleted scene, line change here, add a phrase there. Easy shmeasy.

We've got another conference call scheduled for next week with the higher ups and hopefully (in my sweetest little voice) ... it's all gonna work out.

"This is no time for our AC to go on the fritz." she said as she shook her fist through the thick, Texas air and Mark dripped sweat into his left over chicken salad.

No comments: