Friday, July 03, 2009

Los Angeles - Day Seven

I'm home. And strangely when I stepped off the plane into the Austin airport, instead of getting a sigh of relief, I got a rush of hot, humid triple temperature heat. Ugh.

Now that I'm home, I'm feeling completely and utterly anxious. I have script notes to wrap up on Love Me, story ideas to spit up for Nickelodeon, a second draft to get crackin' on for Captain Dynamo and a first draft to plow through on Never Date a Teen Idol. Don't get me wrong. I'm psyched to have a full plate and an empty calendar for July. It's been planned as my writing month since May. So if I start saying "no" to lunches, hanging out and get togethers, it's just cause I've got a lot of shit to do before school starts up again. I've got to put my nose to the grind stone. Right? Isn't that the phrase? Something like that.

2 comments:

ctxphotoman said...

Gitter dun!

Kat Candler said...

what does that mean?