Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Fantastic Mr. Fox Trailer!!!

Honestly, I was pretty ho hum about The Fantastic Mr. Fox-- until now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big Wes Anderson fan. Maybe not as huge as my husband, but I go see it all. Rushmore being my absolute fave. Ever since reading about The Fantastic Mr. Fox, I didn't pay much attention. I thought it was an interesting idea ... stop motion, cool. But now after seeing the trailer, it all makes sense and I'm totally sold. Wes Anderson + Kid's Story = Holy gamoly! I'm very VERY excited.

2 comments:

Mark/husband said...

Maybe not as huge as my husband...

"Maybe"?!?! Well, considering that you refuse to call The Life Aquatic a masterpiece (in the way that I do), I think "maybe" is a little timid.

sweets said...

I'm not a fan of wes. but i like your Mr. fox.