Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Love Me - More Notes

It's a shorter list of notes, but more notes nonetheless. So between meetings and friend hook ups here in LA, I'll bust out my trusty macbook and rewrite, rewrite, rewrite. The only thing that kind of sucks about working in Los Angeles ... you go to a coffeeshop, look around and realize every single person in there is working on a script. I went up to the Coffee Bean the other morning to work and felt like a total schmuck so I left, went back to my hotel room and wrote there instead.

3 comments:

Clare said...

I'm so proud of you Kitty Kat. You rock.

David Lowery said...

Coffee Bean coffee is terrible anyway. I'm drinking some now in the Phoneix airport and really missing Starbucks.

Kat Candler said...

i don't drink coffee, so i'm good. i do like the coffee bean fruity tea.