Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Girl's Camp - Day 2

Boy am I beat! Whew. Long day. I'm in between classes catching up on email and what's happening in the real world. Scripts from students and friends are piling up on my "to do" list. The outline that Toddy just sent back is getting half the attention it needs. I'm hoping I can knock out some stuff on the plane Friday morning.

Today Team "And Sue" storyboarded our slumber party comedy about accepting the odd man out, designed all of the sets and then started shooting. We shot two scenes and called it a day. We have a full day of shooting tomorrow.

What I learned today:

junk means "cool".
jenk means "not cool".
that's so boss has made it back into teen lingo.

All in all I have a pretty wicked awesome group of girls this go around.

P.S. I love my interns! I get into the office tonight and everything I needed done ... done. It's SO nice!

P.P.S. I'm so tired.

No comments: