Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shining Rock Stars

Once again, my students shined. Big time. We had a strong, strong program of 6 equally fantastic films that screened at the Alamo for a beyond (I'm talking crazy beyond) sold out crowd. I had to beg to just let all of my students get in to see their own films. Total insanity. But well worth it. Every time the credits rolled after each film, I turned to my T.A., Soham and grinned, "I'm so proud. Oh my god, I'm so proud". They totally and utterly kicked ass this semester. It wouldn't have been possible without an amazingly talented group of students and a TA, Soham Mehta, who went above and beyond for them.

If you're reading this and you're one of my UT students from this semester, dude, you guys are badass. So badass! Be very, very proud of yourselves.

No comments: