Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Roost (2005)

I love a good horror film. But I don't do torture films (Hostels, Saws, Wolf Creek) and I don't do ultra gore films (Tokyo Gore Police, Dead Alive) but I'm a sucker for slasher films (Nightmare on Elm Street, Scream, Ginger Snaps), ghost stories (The Others, Dark Water, The Lady in White, The Orphanage), and the psychological (The Shining).

Mark's on a Ti West kick after seeing Trigger Man a few weeks ago. I'd never seen any of his films even though I recently met him randomly at a Tribeca party. After watching The Roost ... I'm a fan. And anxious to see his other films.

2 comments:

David Lowery said...

Mark my words - House Of The Devil is awesome. You'll love it.

I'm helping him shoot his next project this week. Should be awesome.

Kat Candler said...

yeah, mark swears by trigger man, so that's next on my list. have fun shooting! can't wait to hear about it.