Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monday Night and Delirious

Being so wound up and nervous (yeah, I don't know) I had to leave the Salvage Vanguard Theater and sit in a parking lot while jumping off bridges played. But even still, it went really really well. Savannah and I did a little Q&A afterwards which was fun. I don't get to see her very often so that was nice. We'll both be heading to Illinois in the fall for a screening of the film for a community college. There's one more screening tonight if you missed it on Sunday and Monday. 7pm at the Salvage Vanguard Theater.

Afterwards, I raced up to Brian's office to do some work on the score for Love Bug. Was up there until I became deliriously tired a little after midnight. But the score's coming along really nicely. The words I used to describe what I wanted out of it ... dorky, silly, stupid, fun, cartoonish. It worked. It feels like all of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Love Bug is going to be adorable! The kids you cast are so cute and I can almost imagine the quirky personalities of the characters coming out on screen just from the pictures.Full of whimsy and love!-- Stacey and the kiddos (p.s. I just survived 4 rehearsals and 3 performance days equaling 30 shows of a outdoor biblical play called Capernaum with all four of the kiddos. 30 shows of trying to keep Kieran the Capri Sun drinking boy in character and not running amock through the 1st century recreated village...good times! He is still waiting for his zombie movie role he has informed me!No donkeys,goats or lambs were harmed during the duration of the play, although the same cannot be said for the frog the chickens ate! R.I.P. 4/11/2009)