Thursday, April 09, 2009

Little Love Bug ... We're So Close

Hanging out with this dude (Not the one reading the paper. The other one that looks like he's actually working) quite a bit editing Love Bug.

And watching these crazy kids on screen over and over and over again.

We're so close to locking picture, I can feel it. We'll have a cut to hand off to Brian hopefully tomorrow. That's the plan. If anything in the edit changes, it'll be so very, very minor. And then handing off to Eric on Tuesday to whip up a crazy sound mix (cartoon style). And lastly titles and color. Then we'll be done and done.

I'm really proud and happy with how this little film has turned out. I think it's my favorite thing I've done so far. And hopefully, crossing all fingers and toes, I'll get a chance to do a feature version soon.

P.S. I'm working on a fellowship application for Tribeca. I'm stumped on the question "Who would you want your mentor to be and why?" Would it be silly to say John Hughes? Or Steven Spielberg? Or maybe Chris Columbus? Because they made rad movies like Home Alone, Adventures in Babysitting, Sixteen Candles and ET?

No comments: