Monday, April 13, 2009

jumping off bridges - Salvage Vanguard Theater, Austin

I woke up to some really sweet notes and texts this morning from folks who saw jumping off bridges at the Salvage Vanguard Theater last night. I ended up over at Brian Satterwhite's office working on the score for Love Bug.

I'll be at the screening tonight which is a live commentary performance. I'm curious, but not sure how that's going to go exactly. We shall see ... hmmmm.

For More Details:
Salvage Vanguard Theater
7pm, $5.00 at the Door.
Austin, TX

2 comments:

DAB said...

Hi Kat!

I can't believe I missed this opportunity to see jumping off bridges locally!

Are there going to be any other Austin viewings any time soon?

Doug Bauer

Kat Candler said...

Doug!
I'm sorry I didn't send it to you! We have copies available online at www.jumpingoffbridges.com.
So good to hear from you!
Kat