Wednesday, April 01, 2009

12 Favorite Characters of All Time

This is a riff off of Tractor Facts Favorite Movie Characters recent entry. Here are just a few of my favorite movie characters. Of course, there are too many to put in to one blog entry.

Sonny Crawford (The Last Picture Show)

Mohammad (The Color of Paradise)

Chris Chambers (Stand By Me)

Billy Madison (Billy Madison)

Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)

Mabel Longhetti (A Woman Under the Influence)

Maria Coughlan (Trust)

Edward (Edward Scissorhands)

Chunk (The Goonies)

Jake Ryan (Sixteen Candles)

Carl Spackler (Caddyshack)

Susan Vance (Bringing Up Baby)

Ok, back to writing my own characters.

2 comments:

Clay Liford said...

I'm so glad Trust made the cut! I'm a huge fan and it's my favorite Hal Hartley film.

Kat Candler said...

i love TRUST. it was one of my wedding clip (vows) at my wedding for mark. in the car with mark i realized i missed so many great characters!