Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Morning

Back from New York last Sunday night. I could've stayed another day but I was thankful to have time that I did with two of my all time best friends, Clare and Karen. These are girls I've known since seventh grade. I had my first kiss in Karen's backyard and smoked my first cigarette in Clare's front yard. Long, long ago.

But yeah, I'm back. Scrambling to get things done in what seems like a busy, busy month. And it only gets busier. Between getting my taxes filed, SXSW, friends coming into town for SXSW, prepping for a short film shoot, locking picture with Ninja James, finishing up some commercial work and visiting student sets ... we're not even half way there and already I'm beat. Whew. But it'll be a good month.

But alas, good things are coming in April too.

No comments: