Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SXSW and Kat Are Not Meant to Be

Have I just been oblivious years past or has the festival exploded? I haven't seen a single movie yet. I planned to wait until things died down a bit. I figured, Monday'd be good. Nope, not the case. I even convinced Mark to go with me to The Overbrook Brothers last night, but we couldn't find a parking space within 1/2 a mile radius of the Alamo Lamar. I'm exaggerating a bit, but even still. It was completely insane. Even driving through downtown was nutso. And then we had to go rescue Clay from a parking garage that tried to eat his car. Needless to say, we didn't see the film, but I've only heard amazing things about it.

Today I was planning to see St. Nick but the niece we've been expecting to arrive for the last week decided today was the day. So we headed to the hospital this afternoon to find out, she changed her mind. Due to things I didn't understand, she'll be making the grand entrance later in the week. Oh my, she's already a little princess.

And speaking of princesses! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!!!

No comments: