Sunday, March 29, 2009

Love Bug - Almost Wrapped

What an amazing Saturday! We had a fun, silly, awesome crew shooting Love Bug. And four wonderfully talented actors to bring the characters to life. I'm thrilled with what we got. Nick was already digitizing, logging and synching footage on set. That's the beauty of technology. Greg and I have about 2 - 3 more hours of pick up shots. Should be a breeze. And by Friday we'll have a first cut to watch. It's gonna go fast. Our deadline is fast approaching. But it's an easy piece.

Here are some photos from our prepping the day before. I didn't have time or even think about taking my own photos on set. Luckily Roger brought his camera along.

Maddy's Kitchen (Half of my kitchen)

Turtle's Bedroom (And mine when we're not shooting)

The ever extraordinary, Fernando (Production Designer)

No comments: