Sunday, February 22, 2009

Casting, Chatting, Plotting, Scheming

It was a good Saturday. A long day of casting, both with helping my students and friends and my own call backs for Love Bug. There have been no decisions just yet. We watched the tapes right after everyone left and narrowed it down just a wee bit more. And now I need to go back with the tapes and make some final decisions. I could make a movie with almost all of them and it would be great. Just different from one to the next. So it's just a matter of which direction to take it. Oh decisions. They're hard.

And then spent the rest of the night with Scott and this dude plotting and scheming the summer feature. I have to nail down this script. Make it fly.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey! It's Clay!

So great. :-D

Clay Liford said...

Thank you so much again for the amazing hospitality! You are a prince(ss) among men!