Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Saddle Up NYC - UT Student Showcase

An Apparent Celebration

What happens when my rock star students in Advanced Narrative Digital Production kick ass? They wind up in NYC screening their films at the Anthology Film Archives.

For all of my beloved NYC friends, peers, colleagues ... please, please, please go support these extremely talented students and see some amazing work. I promise you won't be disappointed. I just wish I could be there to watch it all unfold.

There are twelve short films from the grad and undergrad program. And I couldn't be more proud that two of them are from my class.

SADDLE UP NYC - UT Student Showcase
Wednesday, February 18th, 6pm
Anthology Film Archives


An Apparent Celebration (Erik Johnson and Adam Morgan)
Color By Number
(Marshall Rimmer)

2 comments:

Deneice said...

yay! this is awesome :)

karen said...

On my calendar! I'm there as long as we don't end up going upstate that week.