Monday, December 22, 2008

Signature Holiday Dish - Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl


I didn't make it to as many holiday parties as I'd intended. Let's just say cramps kept me curled over in pain most of the weekend. But I realized that I have a signature party dish. It was one that I used a lot in my early 20s and now I'm revisiting in my mid-30s. Spinach dip in a bread bowl. It's cute, contained and it's good stuff. But unlike my early 20s when I used to make it fresh, now I get it from the local Central Market grocery store. I have every intention of making it from scratch but end up flaking out and buying it premade last minute. It's a pretty great signature holiday dish. One of the first to go at the food spread table. Go spinach dip!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about your spinach dip the other day when we were getting ready for a christmas party.