Sunday, December 07, 2008

Glory at Sea (2008)


I missed Glory at Sea at SXSW this past year. When I finally watched it this morning online, it stole my heart. I'm a big fan of their other film Death to the Tinman so it was no surprise that this film surpassed all expectations from what I'd heard from friends and around the festival circuit. While you're sitting on your lunch break or up late surfing the web, take the time to watch this film. The vision, imagination and heart that this team brings to the screen is something I haven't seen in a long time.

2 comments:

Clay Liford said...

I've seen it three times on the fest circuit now. I still get a bit welled-up during the final scene. Also, the score is damn fine! I did an interview at Lone Star after I won the shorts award, and I'm pretty darn sure I spent more time talking about Glory at Sea than my own film.

Clay Liford said...

I've seen it three times on the fest circuit now. I still get a bit welled-up during the final scene. Also, the score is damn fine! I did an interview at Lone Star after I won the shorts award, and I'm pretty darn sure I spent more time talking about Glory at Sea than my own film.