Sunday, December 28, 2008

Favorite Music of 2008

My Favorite Music of 2008
(in no particular order)


Records Stuck in My CD Player
  • M83
  • Girl Talk
  • Santogold
  • Sigur Ros
  • The Teenagers
  • She and Him
  • Weezer
  • The Killers
  • The Gaslight Anthem

Songs Stuck in My Head (in a good way)
  • Beyonce Knowles, Single Ladies
  • TI, Whatever You Like
  • Kings of Leon, Sex on Fire
  • The Gaslight Anthem, The 59' Sound
  • Santogold, LES Artistes
  • Kanye West, Love Lockdown
  • Usher, Love in this Club
  • Rhianna and TI, Live Your Life
  • Weezer, Greatest Man That Ever Lived

1 comment:

Ben said...

Here is the song that is stuck in my head: the Subway commercial that goes like this: Five.... Five Dollar... Five Dollar Footloooonnggs.

My head is a horrible and empty place.