Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend #2 is a Go

Tomorrow morning, 5:30am starts weekend #2 out of 3 for Ninja James and the Beast Boy. This is a jam packed weekend full of fights, cars hitting characters, driving through the streets, gang boys ... I'm delaying my bed time for some weirdo reason. I need to go to bed. I should go to bed. I must go to bed ... but I can't. Me and Pork Chop are cold chillin' on the couch pouring through a feature screenplay that I want to have ready, ready, ready to go by January. Thinking I might put together a read through for feedback in December. In time to take home for the holidays. So much I want to do. SO MUCH. Ok, for real, I'm going to bed. I have a busy, busy, busy day tomorrow. I get to hang out with thugs, superheros and nerdy boys. Sweet.

No comments: