Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Highlights


Watching Bolt with my two nephews and their BFFs. Little boys like movies where people get hit in the head, poop, slip on banana peels and where cars flip high in the air and smash to the ground. That's so awesome! Whoa! Cool!

My niece Caroline is obsessed with Chicken Nuggets. She named two of her dolls Chicken Nugget Girl and Momma Chicken Nugget.

I suck at bowling on the Wii. And my 4 year old nephew Christian can make ten strikes in a row.

Dan in Real Life is still a great film the second time around.

A three hour layover in Dallas blows.

My sister in laws' brother's daughter loves leaf parties.

I miss Ama and Karen very very very very very very much.

Reese Witherspoon, Vince Vaughn, Sissy Spacek, Robert Duvall, Jon Favreau and Kristin Chenoweth can't save a really bad script.

I think Kristin Chenoweth is super cool.

I need to see my family more than once a year. My heart aches to see them more.

No comments: