Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rainy Day Blues - NJ Wrap Up (Sort of)

Pork Chop (my little gray fluffy, one eyed cat) stares at me from the couch. In between licking his hind legs, he probably wonders why I'm not petting his belly instead of working on my computer.

It's been one of those days. The self loathing, feeling sorry for yourself kind of crummy days. After a Saturday of pick up shots and fun adventures to Mopac Media in Leslie's minivan, this morning we woke up to a drizzly, drizzly early morning. We made the call to cancel the day's shoot. I was quick to cancel, needing a bit of a mental break from the short. I know I've said this before, but I'll say it again. I think this has been the hardest thing I've ever shot. There are many reasons I won't go into. So instead of driving around the downtown city streets with Curtis and crew, I slept. I slept until 10am. And I didn't feel one bit guilty about it.

No comments: