Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday Schmirthday

Tomorrow I turn 34. I've already gotten a ton of sweet notes from friends. I'm guessing Facebook has a lot to do with that. It's been nice considering I keep forgetting my own birthday. This year it's different somehow. Usually I like to do my birthday up. Big party, scavenger hunt, lots of friends ... this year it's quiet. Mark's taking the day off and we're cold chillin' at the movies. Lying low and staring at each other. We haven't done that in a long while. And with two more weekends of shooting, it'll be sometime probably. Life has been a big fat dose of busy.

34 should be good, I think. 33 was alright. Well, actually 33 was a little rough and tumble. 34 will hopefully be a bit smoother ride. It'd be nice to have some cool stuff happen too.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Happy BD! Happy Hubby Gazing! Eat candy, and smooch a lot.