Monday, October 20, 2008

The Wire - Season 2


I recently wrapped up Season 2 of The Wire. I was telling Bryan that I liked the first season better than the 2nd. But now that I'm a few days out, I take it back. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. It's pretty friggin' awesome. My favorite character is Frank Sobotka, no question. Not only is his character a bundle of turmoil and choices that will forever change the course of his life but also the lives of his family, but the actor is outstanding. There's an amazing scene in the jail with his son Ziggy. I was riveted. Tears trickling down my cheeks. I'm a big fan of Chris Bauer and now want to find everything he's ever done. I could watch him stir his coffee for hours without saying a word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the 3rd season is even better!!!
:)

--Mitchell