Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Ninja James - Movin' Right Along



Big sigh of relief. The locations are locked. The cast is "mostly" locked. We're on shaky ground with a few of 'em. We now have a costumer and a data wrangler. The pieces are falling into place. Hopefully they'll continue to do just that. I'll be out of touch for a few days while I head to Illinois for a screening of jumping off bridges. Hopefully I'll have some quality work time on the plane to and from.

I'm getting my head on straight with my morning runs and walks. The weather has turned and it's almost chilly when I head out. So much more enjoyable than the blazing summer heat. Downtime. It's a good thing.

Just as a side note ... Luke Perry sure has been making a lot of guest appearances on TV shows lately. Jeff Fahey too. Huh.

1 comment:

Lark said...

Good for people to know.