Friday, October 03, 2008

Freaking Out


I'm getting the jitters. The nerves are unraveling. We're a little over a month away from shooting and I feel like there's still a MILLION GAJILLION things to do. I can't sleep. I just toss and turn and run through my "to dos". So I get up work, work, work on my computer and feel a little more accomplished. I'm putting together my calendars / timelines / equipment lists / schedules / shot lists ... My students keep telling me "there's not enough time", but don't I feel their pain. It's true. Never enough time. So you push ahead, keep truckin', stay organized and focused and get it done. I'll be happy and sigh a little bit of relief when the following things are taken care of ...

1) Cast is locked.
2) Locations are locked.
3) Prop Cars are locked.
4) I can sit back and not worry about anything but my DP and my actors.

1 comment:

~L~ said...

Could this be the reason i'm having heart palpitations?
~L~