Friday, October 10, 2008

Dekalb, Illinois - Key Note Speech

The morning started off rocky when I realized I left my phone in the car and got crazy scared when Bryan showed up just in time to get on the plane. But we made it safely and smoothly to Illinois after that. I didn't get to watch much out the window on the hour long drive from Chicago to Dekalb, because I was working on a Keynote Speech that I'm about to give in a 1/2 hour. All eyes on me as I'm sure I'll stumble and falter through my words and stories. I'm sure it'll be fine though. Just breathe, right?

4 comments:

David Lowery said...

Stay up late and come visit our set tonight! Night shoots are fun!

Kat Candler said...

dude, i'm in illinois. ;)

David Lowery said...

So am I! Shooting just outside of Chicago.

Kat Candler said...

ah, if i had known. they kept us pretty busy. got home and to bed by 12pm. it was a good trip, but i just recovered after a 3 hour nap.