Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jessi "The Terror" Walsh



I just put a link to Jessi's blog. She's working on an art project right now that involves digging a really big hole. I don't quite understand it yet, but I can't wait to hear what the hell she's doing.

Jessi and I go back to Florida State days. The early 90s. Remember those? The girl's a spit fire if I ever met one.

Jessi moved to Austin after I did over ten years ago, stayed for a bit. We played a lot of free pool at Love Joys, went to a lot of rock shows, then she found love and moved to Chicago. The girl's always been an inspiration. Namely for her individuality, her take charge attitude, she doesn't give a flip about what other people think and she loves the hell out of life and her art.

I have a lot of crazy talented friends who are following their hearts and finding success. No, not necessarily financial success, but success for the soul. I need to quiet my mind lately and just be happy and not give a flip.

No comments: