Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Wire - Season 1


The Sad Loud Boys told me, watch The Wire. So I nabbed Bryan's box set and have poured through the first 10 episodes. If I'd had more time today, I would've finished it. There's always tomorrow. Needless to say, I'm a convert.

It's not the greatest looking television show in the world Nothing fancy. But man, the writing is something else. Every single character, big and small is beautifully written. It's good and bad that there are four more seasons to watch. I've heard that season 4 is life changing. Literally.

4 comments:

abc said...

The Wire is the best show ever ever ever.

Kat Candler said...

I just finished Season 1 this morning. It's pretty phenomenal.

Victor said...

Season 4 will break your heart.

Kat Candler said...

I've heard it's life changing.