Tuesday, August 12, 2008

End of Semester Blues

Tonight was my last night of summer classes. I'm bummed. I always get bummed. But this semester was kind of special. Between my four teen boys who were so excited about everything Dark Knight and Watchmen and my adults who were just this dynamic, kick ass group, I'm sad it's all over. Luckily, I'll be seeing several of them in the fall for one reason or another. And our end of semester screening is a little over a month away, so that'll be good. But still. I really enjoyed getting to know all of them and hanging out with them. It felt less like a class and more like a gab session about making movies.

My fall classes are filling up. And UT starts in two weeks. Man, I can't believe it's almost here. Summer's almost over. I'm not finished with everything I wanted to finish. But that's how it goes. I'm looking forward to the fall and whatever new adventures I'll be on.

No comments: