Saturday, July 05, 2008

Office Space and New Names

I'm solo in the office now. I've spent the last two days, reorganizing, tossing things, moving furniture, hammering, nailing ... Tomorrow I've got a trip to IKEA planned. My sister in law, Amy is a guru when it comes to interior decorating. So I'm taking her keen eye to help me decorate the office digs. I've been up here most of the day. Hauled lots of trash to the dumpster and have a nice pile of random stuff for my officemates to rummage through and take back to their offices. It feels good to have my own space. I'll have a little table (after the trip to IKEA) for Intern Adam to work from and to have little meetings with folks when they come to visit. It's funny because when I was little, I loved to play "office". I remember even making up "Imformation Sheets" at one point. It's fun to play office as a grown up too.

I've also been trying to figure out a new company name for myself. I've narrowed it down to two. Once I decide, it means, new business cards, domain names, new website, new all that stuff.

Ok, it's almost 7pm on a Saturday night and I'm still in my office. Gotta vacuum and then I'm outta here!

No comments: