Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BAD ASS!

Just at the tail end of the last short film, a new one begins.

We've almost locked the script at 11 pages long. A page or two longer than I really wanted, but it should go super fast once it's all spliced together. That's the plan anyways.

And now the real madness starts.

We have our post-production crew in place. There's a possibility of doing some green screen work. A new one for me (with a big grin on my face).

We're assembling the folks who are crazy enough to work with us. For free. If only we had gobs of money to throw at this, but alas ... we don't. So it's a hodge podge of friends bringing their talents and their kick assness to the project.

I rented a stack of DVDs last night to start my camera research. Shots, movement, bad ass angles ... I want the film to scream BAD ASS (but sweetly).

No comments: