Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Writing with Intern Adam

Intern Adam rules. It's fun having his company running errands with me and writing across the table from me. My mission is to pull a first draft of his first screenplay out of him by the end of summer. Today and yesterday I dragged him to Zen and made him write for two hours straight. He'd occasionally ask a question, talk through his plots and characters, but for the most part he sat there and type, typed away. Today he finished his outline/treatment and his first 5 scenes are due on Tuesday. I'm not sure how most other internships work, but I have him writing a screenplay, running an occasional errand, researching Lex Luthor and Supergirl and other random fun stuff. I can't wait to see what comes out of his head and hits the page.

No comments: