Sunday, June 29, 2008

Quarter to Noon = 90%

The short film, Quarter to Noon which we shot last October is close. Very close. We have an almost perfect sound mix, an almost perfect score, and an almost perfect special effects. We need to add titles and probably get a little overall color correction done.

I was over at Brian's office watching it all put together this afternoon. A tear or two falling down my cheek and a big smile on my face. I'm really proud. I'm really proud of being able to find pretty amazing people to work with. Sure I came up with the idea. I wrote the script and then some wonderfully talented people brought it to life, added their touch and made it their own.

We'll submit an almost finished film to our first festival this week. And then hold off for a few more deadlines at the end of summer/early fall. We have just a few more tweaks, nips and tucks and then it'll be done. And then I'll be ready to start the next one.

2 comments:

nellypau said...

can hardly wait to see it.

David Lowery said...

I can't wait to see it!