Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Music in My Head Tag


Bryan tagged me:

[RULES: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.]

----

1. "Hallucinations" - The Raveonettes
Mark pointed out that this would be a great song for the new film. Yep. It's perfect. So it's been on repeat. I like track #4 off this record a whole lot too.

2. "Mystery Achievement" - The Pretenders
I've loved this song since I saw the film Whatever long ago and it played during the opening credits. I've been singing it around the house over and over again.

3. "Alright Alright" - Sahara Hotnights
I just love this record. This might sound really weird, but it makes me want to punch a wall or stomp on the ground really hard and let out a bunch of frustrations. I have a lot of those todays.

4. "Spin the Bottle" - The Juliana Hatfield Three
I've been listening to this song a lot because I want to make a short film around the idea of it. It's in my head, now I just need to get it to paper.

5. "Pork and Beans" - Weezer
I was at the gym the other day walking and running, walking and running. When this came up on VH1 I just wanted to run and run and run. And people were probably looking at me strange cause I was laughing the whole time.

6. "4 Minutes" - Madonna
Just makes me want to pump and grind it.

7. Score for Quarter to Noon
Been watching the first day of score from Brian and I love it so much. I get to go listen to Day 2 and hopefully Day 3 today.
----

1 comment:

bryan h. said...

I totally forgot about that Saraha Hotnights album! I need to dig my copy out of whatever box it's in. I used to love it.