Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Mark

Mark turns 33 today. We're the same age for all of about six months. We met long, long, long ago. Maybe in 2000? He was a friend of some friends. He was that sweet, shy boy that asked a lot of questions every time you sat on the couch with him at a party. Random questions like ... Do you prefer ketchup or mustard on your fries? Would your rather the Red Sox of the Yankees win the World Series? Would you ever bungee jump off a cliff?

He was that charming, weirdo who wore one jean pant leg slightly rolled up. Something about hip hop and rappers. He still does it to this day. He has a collection of sweater vests in the closet. It's his signature look. Even for our wedding.

I love the boy like mad. I couldn't have found a better partner in crime to spend the rest of my days with. Just yesterday afternoon we cracked ourselves up for about an hour making fun of our evil (and I mean EVIL) landlord. I can be my stupidest, my silliest, my sadest, my happiest and my self around him more than anyone else. The boy is home to me. I got really lucky. Happy Birthday Angel Face.

No comments: